Love never fails

Friday, April 22, 2011

Road trip? I think so =)

 Happy good Friday!! Kids are also out for school today an everyone is just hanging out enjoying the warm weather. Did i mention i looovvvveeee the warm weather?!?!? LOL I hate the cold an I am very happy its almost summer. We get to go back to Jtown yet again this weekend yay Love going down and spending time with the family an friends. Mr disappointment called last night and broke the news to Cameron that he would not be coming today to get them for his Easter visitation. Figures right. I think the kids have gotten use to the constant let down of there father anyways. Cameron isn't too happy with him an we never really told Aaron he might be coming cause well reasons like this. If he doesn't show then my kids are the ones left hurting and yes mommy is there to pick up the pieces. Sorry SOB makes me sick. Something came up with his old ass wife so he couldn't make it. ahh well that suits me just fine. I hate having to share the Holidays with him so me an Robert are happy to get to see the kids hunt eggs =) We will be going to Cottonwood Sunday to spend Easter with Roberts family. Everyone is so happy the kids will be joining us. Well I'm off to pack!! Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment