Love never fails

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

is there a fast forward button?!?!?

 So I haven't been on in awhile just have a lot going on. Amazingly both cars are broke down!! Luckly we were able to purchase another car....a nice one at that =) yay super happy about that! As far as that goes I guess everyone else is doing okay. Cameron is tons better no more strep an Aaron is great too. Kennedy i well shes kennedy =p. Things have been a little off with me an the love an i try so hard not to get to discouraged cause i know no relationship is perfect an that we are going to have off days. Our different views on things an our different personalities have really been clashing lately. We have decided to put off the wedding which i believe i said in my last post. Total disapointment for me cause i felt strongly about it then it just felt wrong. Hard to explain but we both new it was for the best. Do we still plan on getting married? Absolutly!! Just when the time is right an it doesnt feel forced.
   Well received another intresting letter from chris an his wife a few days ago. They never give up i tell you. Constantly trying to get at me an you would think after all this time his new thing would move on an leave me alone. She always looking for something to start it gets old. Her letters point to pure jelousy an that makes me laugh. The kids should be leaving for PA middle of june =( super sad about it but i know they need time with him. Lets just hope  he uses the time to really connect with them. He has fought so hard to keep the visitation open yet he never uses his time. Amazes me. Whatever though what can ya do. I just hope my kids are treated better this time around then last summer. Cameron hated it there. Anyways just wanted to jump on while i had a min but kk is already done with unch an well its nap time for miss thang =) then laundry an maybe mommy can sneak in a nap too!!!

 ohh an ps...really to tired to do spell check cause my signal just dropped an its taking a lifetime to do spell chk yes i get in a rush an just type away an usually take care of it when im done but ah well right!! sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment