Love never fails

Monday, April 18, 2011

Faith*Hope*Love

  Another great day so far. Man the good vibes are flowing =) The weather is great and Kennedy is in a good mood lol always a plus. Hope the week continues to bless us. The kiddos get to go with there dad this coming up weekend an I know they are needing to see him and spend some time together. Which means another kid free weekend for me and Robert<3 I think a weekend locked away in a hotel will be nice. Been since Feb i think since we done that. Use to try at least once a month to go have dinner dates a movie an a hotel room. I like finding cheap but nice hotels an we just have a good time.We really enjoy it!! I have some great pictures of our weekend get aways. Maybe ill post some soon. Its always nice to have time to ourselves and relax and just enjoy each other without being rushed or interrupted. But anyways just wanted to jump on an write a little. Need to get miss kk in the bath and layed down for a nap. Oh an for all you stalkers out there reading my every word waiting for the next post GET A LIFE. Didn't realize id have to make this private like my facebook an myspace but apparently someone just cant help them selves ugh real annoying. Oh well right. Read what you can and dig for whatever it is your looking for but highly doubt theres anything to interest you. Why would anyone really be interested in my blog?? Who really cares what i have to say or what i am doing?? Guess you ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment