Love never fails

Friday, April 8, 2011

Do fairytales really exsist??

 A new day an a beautiful one at that. Its been a very busy week an glad to be able to just sit back an relax today an well blog ha ha. This week was a good one =0
  So Saturday me and Robert went car shopping. We have had nothing but hell with my car(which hasn't ran since i bought it) an his truck. Both are still in the shop!! But we were able to get a new car!! 07 Pontiac G6. Its nice an fits all of use comfortably =) big plus with 3 kids. He drives to work currently but says when his truck is running it will be mine yippee he he total chick car if ya ask me. Panoramic sunroof oh yeah. its like the back seat has a sunroof too. An my fav part are the butt warmers(seat warmers) for anyone that knows me knows i hate being cold so i was ecstatic about them. I'm just happy to know we have a reliable car. Makes the tension between us lessen Ive noticed. But we will get into that later ;) Ill post a pic below of the awesome car lol

  Well me an Aaron went for his follow up eye appointment weds. Things are the same still. Not worse but no improvement which worries me still but the doctor said this is good news. I can only hope one day my baby will have more vision in his eye. Doesn't seem to slow him down any but stilt heart breaking. when your job is to fix everything an make things better an you run into something you have no control over makes ya angry an its upsetting =( Why Aaron? He such a sweet kid an so scared of everything as it is then to put that on him just seems wrong. But like i said he doesn't seem to pay any mind to it an never knew any difference so it doesn't bother him...just me i guess. We go back in a year for the usual yearly check-up but I'm debating on maybe getting a 3rd opinion. Yes 3rd i know ha ha. Just want to rule out any other possibilities ya know.
   Well on to miss Kennedy =) The kid is just beautiful an takes my breathe away every time i see her smile. poor baby has been sick last couple days. Fever as high as 103.0 but she handling it like a trooper. Hasn't cried much she just hasn't had much of an appetite. Sleeping lousy too from her nose being clogged up. Today seems to be a lot better tho. She napping now an i had planned on one myself but decided to enjoy the quiet time. And did i mention how nice it is out!! Very nice. Cant help but smile an take in the warm air. Hopefully kk feeling better when she gets up so i can let her go out an enjoy it too.
   On to Cameron now =) kids growing like a weed. I think he is gonna be a tall boy. He has been doing great this week too. Begged to take a lunch to school today. He says mom i want a lunchable chicken shake up in my buzz light year lunch box got it. Yes sir ;p So both boys were sent with a lunch today. Wish i could have went to the school an had lunch with them today. I bet he would have enjoyed that. Today will be a great day to get them  out side an playing. He likes riding his bike just got to get him one with breaks he he Soon i promise!! Throwing the football around or kicking the soccer ball is something we like to do together so maybe everyone will want to hang out today. ugh speaking of today well its my mamma's 48th birthday!! Wish we could have went an visited this weekend but maybe next weekend. Happy birthday Mom =)
   SOOO ready for Robert to come home from work. We have gotten back on track an i just enjoy spending time with the man. He's good company ;) Things have been so difficult for us an everything an everyone seems to be against us so its nice for things to be looking up finally. I love him that's all that matters right. We have been thru so much an i just know when its all said an done its going to be amazing. When things are great they are GREAT. We both agreed on that. He is my best friend, my lover, soon to be husband, my companion, hes everything to me. I'm not always good at showing it but i think he knows. He has put such an effort in with the kids. They have a wonderful relationship for the most part. For someone who went from 0 kids to 3 pretty much over night is handling it as expected. Hes come a long way an has plenty more to go but he tires an that's all that matters. Kennedy loves him to death. They have what i like to call a love/hate relationship ha ha she likes to pick on him an he gives in. Cameron loves the male attention an loves talking an hanging out with him. Its nice seeing them talk it makes me smile. Aaron still doing Aaron an i cant blame the kid. Hes been thru so much an i think he is having a harder time trusting again. I feel in my heart he is gonna come thru for us an be everything we need an want. I know Robert loves us an we love him too. Our happy little family is forming right before our very eyes and i hope he embraces it. I know we both have a ways to go but i gave God my relationship. Its his not mine or Roberts. I don't have my fairytale life but again we aren't out of some movie. I know as the happiness flows in ill feel my happy ending...scratch that. Ill have  my happy beginning!!! Sounds better. I'm  hopeless romantic so ill be waiting for my fairytale =) wish me luck!!! Maybe im delusional who knows. I just want to be so happy that everyone who looks in my direction will see the happiness all over me. To not cry or feel hurt or alone. To know i can always count on someone again to trust they wont walk out and never look back. To have someone respect me and love me unconditionally. To wipe away tears that fall or hug me so tight when im scared. To have someone beside me even when there isnt anything left to say...just someone to be there and want to be. Is that too much to ask?? I would hope not. And maybe Robert is that person. But thats up to me an no one else to decide so i can only hope my friends and family will respect that an just be happy for me and stand behind my decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment