Love never fails

Sunday, April 17, 2011

An Amazing Weekend

 Well this weekend turned out great!! The boys an kk stayed out at grandmas with memaw an had there Easter egg hunt early since the kids will be gone for Easter. Becca, Michael an Donna took the kids to the Monster Truck Rally and the kids had a blast!! There first time to do something like that. They even got there shirts signed by Bounty Hunter an a few others an there picture taken with a driver an his monster truck. I got to spend a whole day with my mom an sisters an my nephews an man just cant say how good it felt to catch up. Robert even came out to grandmas an met there other side of the family which was really neat. I think everyone liked him =) Plenty of wonderful pictures of us in front of Gladys's new pond which was beautiful as well. GREAT GREAT WEEKEND I TELL YOU. I am loving life an everyone in mine. Lord has blessed me with wonderful family an friends. Well hate to keep it so short but lonnng drive an finally home an now its time to go crawl in bed with the love and get some sleep. More tomorrow maybe. will post pictures soon!!! Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment