Love never fails

Monday, March 14, 2011

Gonna run as far as my feet will allow me

 Well i do believe my weekend was fairly decent. Me an Robert took the kids an there 2 cousins to the movies to see Rango. It was Kennedy's first time to the big screen. She did great! no fussing or talking to much. She was scared of the chair though hahaha i guess she thought it was going to fold her in so she stayed in mine or Roberts lap. Then Saturday we just hung out playing a little catch with the football and catching up on laundry. Made a home made buttermilk pie Sunday and just layed around watching TV. Ive decided butter milk pie is my specialty!! hehe So i have to say over all my weekend was a good one!!

  Haven't gotten very far on my wedding plans still =( kinda been put on hold at the moment. Really hoping everything works its way out and comes together soon. Not really sure what to say on the situation.... its been a bumpy road an seems to only be getting worse but i have faith its going to go wonderfully in May. I love him very much an i know he loves me just as much. Just have to work the kinks out i guess. I know no ones relationship is perfect an it takes work on both sides an we are working on that. I'm sure it can be difficult being thrown such a responsibility as having to be 3 kids daddy an not having a clue on how to parent and never having any kids of your own. I have to give him so much credit though. He tires everyday an has made alot of effort to connect with all the kids. We are all still learning. It didn't take the kids long to enjoy having another male here. They are aware Robert is not there biological dad but know well enough there biological dad walked out on them and they have accepted Roberts love. The kids never ask about Chris anymore and cant say i blame them. Our last conversation was horrible!! He said he was done calling the kids. Said they never acted like they had anything to say an it just wasted his time. Well what does he expect them to say?? They have been through so much thanks to him being a dead beat dad. Anyways i hate to harp on it an I'm trying to stay positive.
 
   So both boys will be having surgery this week on there teeth. Thank goodness its spring break an there will be no school missed. Aaron's will be tomorrow in Dallas. Robert will be accompanying us for that one. I'm still no fan of driving in Dallas if i don't have too an worse if i have no clue where i am going haha. Thursday is Cameron's an i believe Roberts sister will be meeting me in Kaufman for his. Nothing major just a cap or 2. They will be putting them to sleep for it which makes me super nervous. I'm sure any mom would feel the same way? I try and not be so paranoid but I'm the super careful mom who runs to the doctor as soon as someone has a runny nose hehe I'm  getting better. Helps having an ems around the house ;) well he use to be till he moved here an became an awesome crane mechanic lol or whatever it is he exactly does?? I still get confused on what he does. Hopefully this job will help land us our own house in a month or two.
 
  Well I'm in need for a monster so i shall be making my way to the store. Will be updating on how kids surgery goes in a few days. =)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment