Love never fails

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

feels like a monday uhh

 As you know obviously it is not a Monday. In fact it is a Wednesday!! A crappy one so far at that. last night wasn't all that great an this morning was even worse =( I tried to explain why i give up last night to Robert. Yes give up. I'm tired. Tired of being tired. We fight we get along we love we hate and now we move on. Well i say that now but I'm not real sure what to do. How do you tell someone you feel like your not getting everything you deserve emotionally an anything else that goes along with that WITHOUT hurting there feelings? I never mean to hurt anyone an the only explanation i have is I'm asking for to much from him. Its simply me being selfish an i want more. This all sounds so mean but that's not the way I'm intending it. I guess i feel as though I'm settling maybe i guess ohh i don't know. I love him so damn much but we just cant get it right. He has his demons an apparently i have mine. I'm sorry i wont go into details of anything to do with my relationship well cause its mine. I wish i had someone to call someone to say hey I'm unhappy give me good advise or tell me how to fix it. What a mess I'm in huh...
 
   An for this morning well it was crappy. Kennedy manage to have oatmeal from one end of the kitchen to the other an all over her. Made me really mad an i was a little harsh about it. i know its not her fault I'm tired an aggravated. I feel like sometimes the kids get the bad end of my moods. They know i love them more then life itself. Ive got to get ahold of myself. Ive to be better. But how where do i start.... ugh its to early for this.

  Okay so I'm on here again today lol its been a good afternoon an I'm feeling good. Went to the dentist to have a tooth pulled ouch but apparently i have an abscess so they wouldn't pull it. No complaints i guess i hate having teeth pulled but i hate setting in pain too. I don't know but i go back next week to have it pulled so ill worry about that later ha ha. i went an tanned earlier an bout to get up an get ready to take the boys to there check up appointment in Greenville an take them to eat at Chili's yummy they will be as happy as i am about that =) sooo just wanted to say today has started looking up...i don't feel so down an that makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment