Love never fails

Monday, October 19, 2009

What a boring monday

So today im totally draggin ass. Did not want to fall out of bed for nothing. Was late getting the kids up for school an failed to make a good breakfast lol but they eat at school as well so its alright? I raced to the bus stop hurried the kids onto the bus an raced back to the house just in time for KK to be wide awake. =( So much for going back to sleep for a couple hours lol but i still managed to lay in bed till 10. Then had to go get A from prek an whats up with only going to school for 3 hours?? I never got that. Not to mention its not like living in jacksboro where everything is walkin distance but I have almost a 20 min drive to the school so it sucks. But he did manage to get a sticker today so felt like he deserved a slush from the sonic which seemed to make everyone happy but miss K. She about ripped a chunck of A's hair out for a drink lol

OK so anywho that's my day so far so exciting huh next exciting thing should be changing a poopy diaper soon I'm sure. She has that look in her eyes that say yeah I'm workin on a poop whatcha staring at lol nice huh! OOOhh almost forgot about my weekend! I was fabulous! My sister came allllll the way down to see me. Which actually turned out not to be as far as we thought lol But we got to hang out for about an hour an she got to see the kids. It was nice getting to see her an it was the highlight of my weekend =) Now if she can only make plans in jtown with me sat nite that would be even better. So after getting see to her i was in a pretty good mood an decided to set down with Chris down by the lake with a fire going an fish for a little while. Turned out alright other then there was no fish caught that night but we got to spend some time away from the kids alone which never happens so it was good. Ok so that's all the exciting your gonna get from me at the moment. lol I think its time for nap =)

No comments:

Post a Comment