Love never fails

Friday, October 16, 2009

cookies n cream makes a sweet dream ha!

So i just got off work an now im stuffin my face with cookies an cream ice cream yuummy. yes i know whaat a treat at 12am lol But it sounded good so I decided I would get some an do a late nite blog hehe Work was alright short but cant say it was a bad day. For those who don't know where I work I work at Walmart in the electronics department an connections an photo! Not my dream job but it keeps me stacked up on ice cream. My oldest thinks its the coolest job ever! He even told me one day " mommy i wanna work at walmart when i grow up" lol ok ya have to understand he is 5 going on 6 next month an not to mention he is addicted to playstation 3. So he thinks my job consist of playing with the games all day haha Though that would be kinda cool. =)

So anyways i have been workin ohh maybe an hour an half when i get a phone call from Chris. I was kinda like waaait a minute he is calling from the house phone an well its like 7:17pm an yeah A has a soccer game at 7:30 so slowly pull my phone out of hiding an softly say hello, what the hell are you doing why aren't u at the game! He then informs me he is in a crappy mood an don't start with him lol so i ask him to hurry an explain in less then 10 seconds cause if i get caught on my phone might get in trouble. So he says well A decided he didn't want to do soccer pictures an makes a big scene in front of everyone screaming an crying an latched on to his leg an wouldn't let go for dear life. So Chris said he just said fine lets just go home. I obviously didn't have time to gripe so i said oh well hope your night goes a little better talk to you when i get off. I didn't like how the situation was handled an i hate that my stupid job has me at the worst hours possible with having 3 kids. I miss everything =( needless to say i felt bad for A. He is only four an he wont even really play at his games he just kinda runs around like a lost puppy then runs to the side lines an latches to our legs. So i know by Chris just bringing him home an missing his game he wasn't missing anything. But still i feel like if i would have been there i would have atleast tried to get him to play for a little bit despite how pictures didn't go as planes 45 mins prior to that. But i wasn't there an it wasn't my nerves that was wearing thin.

Kids are so crazy sometimes. My boys couldn't be more different then each other. C is all over the place running like crazy not shy a bit. Then ya got my baby A who is terrified of everything. Then ya got miss thang who is as crazy as my boys haha OHH yeah so i have this crazy obsession with buying her shoes an yeah this is kinda random but anyways. If ya could only see her face light up when she See's a pair of shoes ok. Yes i know she is only 15 months but the girl lovessss her shoes. Screams an throws wild fits till you put some on her. She has like 10 pair of shoes an well i seen the cutest pair of pink boots ya know the ones with the pom pom balls on the laces well i just had to buy them. I really tried to walk away but i just kept thinking man if i don't buy them now they may not be here next week hehe I cant help it i think i have a problem lol Oh well cant ever have to many pairs of shoes. Ill put a pic up tomorrow of these oh so adorable boots. Well anyhow my ice cream is melting an i need to get to bed soon. Tune in tomorrow for some more exciting stories hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment