Love never fails

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

well it sure has been a long time!

My wonderful little family!
I don't even know where to start haha geez i forgot all about this account until someone posted on facebook a link to what actually a very sad blog. But then remembered i did in fact have an account an after sending an "i lost my password" msg here i am!! So much has changed since my last post. Well after chris moved to PA we divorced. Decided this that following Nov right after he came down for C's birthday. That is a long story an wont go there...for now. I'm still living in east Texas. I quit walmart last July when i kids went to visit there daddy in PA an currently not working. I stay home with miss kk who is now 2 1/2 an so far my wildest child! I am ENGAGED to a wonderful man. My kids love him as he loves them too. Its been a challenge for everyone to adjust but we are getting there. The boys are doing pretty good. C was diagnosed with ODD (oppositional defiant disorder) back when school started.He takes medications which i was def against for so long but now an happy to say it works! Mr A also is taking meds for ADHD and his teacher says its a miracle drug for him =) both boys are doing great in school an couldn't be happier. I am going out of my mind being a stay at home mom but should be thankful that i am able to. I am glad i ran across this again. will def give me something to do lol So that is the quick version of where i am these days. Look forward to posting more soon. yay i am back!

No comments:

Post a Comment