Love never fails

Friday, June 3, 2011

And then there was 1.....

 Well yesterday was the kids last day of school. Got some really awesome things an awards. So proud of my boys!! Both were promoted to the next grade next year. Ill have the kids for another 2 weeks till they go to there dads for the summer. Im def dreading them being gone but I know it will be good for them an me. Gives me some time to get all my things together an hopefully go out an enjoy a summer full of sleeping in an just spending time with friends and family. Robert still hasnt made him way back here yet an not real sure if he will. Still helping his parents an i think he just got too comfortable down there. Ive learned you cant make someone stay or love you if there heart isnt there. Im okay with these facts. I really dont know where we stand anymore. Was thinking he would have been home by now? Im enjoying my time with the kids so i dont let  it bother me too much. Hes the one missing out not me =) Im thinking maybe dinner an a movie with the boys but depends on them an how clean their room is hehe. Speaking of clean i need to finish my room. hope to get on here again soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment